Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Not A Sunburn! This blog will serve as way to help encourage kids and parents alike to stay positive about living with psoriasis. Psoriasis can be hard for children to deal with especially when they are experiencing a break out. By blogging about psoriasis I hope to be able to brighten the days of others and at the same time raise awareness about this disease.

Just a little background about myself and my situation. I have a very handsome 6 year old boy who is living with psoriasis. He was first diagnosed with psoriasis at the age of 4. Just about every part of his body is affected, however he does go through spurts where he gets better. For the most part he is a positive boy who loves to play with his legos. As I embark on this adventure I'm sure you will get to know him more. Maybe I'll even have him write some of his thoughts.

I hope you enjoy following!!

No comments:

Post a Comment